What’s a “Knife Edge” Cushion?

This short video explains exactly what is meant by the term “knife edge” when applied to cushions and pillows. Knife edge is also known as “waterfall” style with “butterfly” corners.

Join us as we take a 360° video tour so you can see it from all angles.

30 seconds

Watch other cushion videos

Video Transcription

This is a knife edge cushion. All the edges have a smooth rolled appearance and a very clean, almost invisible seam running along their center. The corners have a tucked in seam that squares them off. These cushions have no zippers and can be flipped to use both sides. The rear seam is where the cushion is closed, so it’s an external seam, but of course this is not in view.